This charming home has single level living with...
This charming home has single level living with plenty of space for guests. The overall style is a ranch with a twist…a loft bedroom and a fully-finished walk-out lower level. The mud room entry has been well outfitted with a bench and cubbies so that there is a place for everything. Cathedral ceilings in the main living space create a large feeling in the open concept kitchen/dining/living room. The gas fireplace will become your focal point to gather around. Just off the kitchen is a deck to grill and enjoy the outdoors. The lower level is nicely finished with a 2nd living room, two bedrooms and a ¾ bath and laundry. Another large deck is accessed from this level. Topping it off is a basement garage with double doors to house your toys. The location is great for skiers and snowmobilers alike. Only 7 miles to Okemo and accessible to the VAST trail.
Gail Graves of Engel & Voelkers
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Vermont,
Vol. 12, Issue 06, Page 25.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Heating System: Hot Water; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath
- Mount Holly Elementary School,Two Rivers Supervisory Union
- Two Rivers Supervisory Union,Mount Holly Elementary School