Farmhouse, Single Family - Cavendish, VT
Remarkable and authentic! This late 1700's Stone Farmhouse is being offered with 153 country acres. Five fireplaces (3 on the main floor and 2 on the 2nd floor). The current owners have been carefully restoring this Antique Home. It is time for a new owner to take over and complete the renovation. The country road creates a natural sub-division of the t2 parcels of land on either side. A mix of open meadow, soft and hardwood forests, stone walls and ancient maple trees. Your own Vermont Paradise! Located only minutes to Okemo Mtn. Resort and Woodstock, this property offers everything Vermont has to offer.
Gail Graves of Engel & Voelkers
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Vermont,
Vol. 11, Issue 07, Page 22.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Stove
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.5
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 1 space
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Half Bath; Three-Quarter Bath
- Green Mountain UHSD #35,Green Mountain UHSD #35,Two Rivers Supervisory Union; Two Rivers Supervisory Union
- Green Mountain UHSD #35,Two Rivers Supervisory Union; Two Rivers Supervisory Union,Green Mountain UHSD #35
- Two Rivers Supervisory Union; Two Rivers Supervisory Union,Green Mountain UHSD #35,Green Mountain UHSD #35