Cape, Single Family - Mount Holly, VT
Gorgeous Lakefront home on Star Lake. A view from nearly every room! This new home, built in 2005, has 4 bedrooms, all with their own view of the lake. The large kitchen has just been remodeled with granite counters and butcher block island. The kitchen/dining area opens to the living room with stone fireplace.The master suite is on the main level and includes a bath with shower and jacuzzi tub and a walk-in closet. There are 3 more bedrooms upstairs with a large common bath. The large yard opens gently down to the lake where you will enjoy fishing, kayaking, skating and snowmobiling in the Winter. Be a part of one of the most picturesque and active communities in South-Central Vermont!
Gail Graves of Engel & Voelkers
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Vermont,
Vol. 11, Issue 06, Page 28.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- Cooling System: Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Baseboard; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Oil; Wood
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Soft Wood; Tile - Ceramic
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Mudroom; Office
Type of View
- Mount Holly Elementary School,Wired for High Tech
- Wired for High Tech,Mount Holly Elementary School